Monday, September 15, 2008

yay!




Yay! i started a blog! i decided that after reading traci and tami's i really like it. now i can put up some pictures and its going to be great!


this is my team! this was this weekend in dawson montana. we beat them. ryan and coach arent in this pic though but from left to right it is as follows; nachi (brazil), dayane (brazil), britte (riverton), kacie (colorado aka my bff), the best libero in the world, dawn (lusk), alex (laramie), brittany (riverton), amanda (laten utah), sarah (lost mountain wy), hannah (wray co aka my other bff), sam (east :( cheyenne) ryan isnt in this pic but she is from cali.

the other pic is of me warming up.

1 comment:

wyowedls said...

Hey Jordan girl! I love the pics and think you are amazing. Just thought I tell you that your female coach for volleyball is my teaching partner here at school. I told her you are awesome, but she already knew.

Diana